One badass tale!

One badass tale!
A kick-ass story for your ebook-reader, tablet or mobile.

Wednesday 29 January 2014

7 tips to help you write a book

As the author of a number of books and short stories, I am invariably amused when someone says to me, "Oh I plan to write a book some day."
 We all know, that seldom happens. And when I ask, "Why don't you sit down and do it now?" the reply is often, "I'm not sure how to do it."
 I came across an article on a blog called "The Book Lady's Blog," written by Rebecca (there is no last name listed) that offers seven useful tips.
 They are:
  1. Start small
  2. Write a table of contents
  3. Choose a place to write
  4. Research
  5. Establish a time to write each day
  6. Keep a journal
  7. Remember, there are no rules when it comes to writing

I'm not sure I completely agree with number seven but her advice is useful.

Read the entire article here.

You can read my short stories free online at www.hiltonhamann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Your comment will be posted after it has been moderated.